Marwood Ltd. is a dynamic producer of value added forest products for residential, commercial and industrial construction industries. We are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Generalist to be based out of our facility in Hammonds Plains, Nova Scotia.
As the HR Generalist, this role will be responsible for managing all HR activities at Cape Cod Wood Siding.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the Recruitment Process including Orientation and Training
- Education and Administration of Employee Benefits
- Communicating and managing all HR related policies
- Provide recommendations for policies and procedures
- Manage the Health & Safety Program
- Active involvement in other aspects of the business as required.
To be successful in this position, candidates must have strong interpersonal and communications skills, have a high attention to detail and be a driven, results-oriented individual. It will be important to have strong computer skills including being proficient with Microsoft Office Programs. The successful candidate must have a post-secondary education in Human Resources. Experience working in Human Resources in a manufacturing environment would be an asset however this is also an excellent opportunity for a new graduate to gain experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume by June 1, 2018 to:
Attn: Human Resources
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.