Marwood Ltd. is a dynamic producer of value added forest products for residential, commercial and industrial construction industries. With several operations in Atlantic Canada, we serve markets throughout North America and Europe. Marwood Ltd is currently looking for a Senior Applications Analyst to join our team in our head office, located just outside of Fredericton, New Brunswick.
As a member of the Business Solutions Group, the Senior Applications Analyst is responsible for the overall design and development of management systems to allow users to efficiently access information.
- Analyze complex business problems; assess and implement automated systems to solve them.
- Support all software, web and database applications used by Marwood including Syspro, Accurate BarCoding (ABC), ShopClock and other Enterprise level applications.
- Serve as technical and functioning liaison for content management systems solutions through programming, configurations, support and administering.
- Troubleshoot software and web-based applications which utilize various Authority databases; identify and resolve problems with application software and databases.
- Participate in vendor communications, installations, testing, documentation, and the diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Monitor applications for compliance to IT standards and policies.
- Provide set up and configuration of applications; execute the modification and/or configuration of software applications to resolve issues and plans for future growth.
- Perform project reviews and process walkthroughs incorporating technical and business solutions that will enhance user productivity and departments’ service levels.
- Other related duties as required.
- Microsoft Certified Applications Developer or Microsoft Certified Database Administrator or other equivalent IT Certification.
- Bachelor of Computer Science (or other related field)
- Experience in Application Administration (able to administer and support on a WAN); Net experience (Web developing); Programming experience; working knowledge of accounting/financial applications, preferably in an ERP environment; SQL Server and data management experience.
- 7-10 years of related experience
To be successful in this role, candidates must have strong leadership and communication skills, be team-oriented, well-organized, have a strong attention to detail and have an analytical way of thinking.
If you are interested in joining the Marwood Ltd team please submit your resume, quoting “Senior Applications Analyst”, by Monday, March 25, 2019, to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.