Do you have what it takes to be a leader?
Do you like to be challenged?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
If you answered YES to these questions, we have the position for you! Marwood Ltd. is a dynamic producer of value added forest products for residential, commercial and industrial construction industries. With several operations in Atlantic Canada, we serve markets throughout North America and Europe.
Marwood Ltd is currently looking for a Plant Lead to join the team in Tracyville, NB.
- Coaching and training employees to ensure production targets are met and orders are completed
- Maintaining relationships with the other departments
- Developing best practices to improve productivity
- Drive improvement within the plant
- Lead and drive maintenance priorities within the plant
- Ensuring the administration functions related to production and payroll are accurately maintained
- Demonstrated experience and/or a willingness to learn the operation of manufacturing equipment to effectively coach and train employees.
To be successful in this role, candidates must be self-confident with strong communication skills, attention to detail and mechanical aptitude. Ideally, candidates will have a post-secondary education; experience in a manufacturing environment would be an asset. This is also a great opportunity for a recent graduate of a technical program.
If you are interested in joining the Marwood team, please send your application to:
Attention: Human Resources
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.