Do you have what it takes to be a leader?
Do you like to be challenged?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
If you answered YES to these questions, we have the position for you! Cape Cod Finished Wood Siding, a division of Marwood Ltd, is currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor located in Hammonds Plains, Nova Scotia.
- Coaching and training employees to ensure production targets are met and customer orders are completed
- Maintaining relationships with the other departments
- Developing best practices to improve productivity
- Participating and leading improvement and safety team meetings
- Engaging employees on your crew to stay motivated
- Ensuring the administrative functions related to production and payroll are accurately maintained
- Demonstrated experience and/or a willingness to learn the operation of manufacturing equipment to effectively coach and train employees
To be successful in this role, candidates must be self-confident with strong communication skills, attention to detail, and mechanical aptitude. Ideally, candidates will have a post-secondary education; experience in a manufacturing environment would be an asset.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $19.90 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Night shift
COVID-19 considerations: Masks are mandatory, social distancing is enforced, sanitizing is completed multiple times a day, wellness checks are done each day prior to the start of all shifts, and employer-led rapid testing is performed weekly on-site.
Cape Cod Wood Siding
Attn: Human Resources
(902) 835 1467