Marwood Ltd. is a dynamic producer of value added forest products for residential, commercial and industrial construction industries. With several operations in Atlantic Canada, we serve markets throughout North America and Europe.
We are currently looking for a Shipper/Receiver to join our team located outside of Fredericton in Tracyville, NB.
The main responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the loading and unloading of various truck configurations.
- Quality Control and verification of all products on the loads.
- Strapping bundles and preparing items for shipping.
- Using inventory control systems (tagging system, computer work).
- Performing physical counts of inventory.
- Compiling and verifying information throughout the various processes.
- Providing input into the planning process.
- Communicating effectively with Manager and mobile equipment employees.
- Other duties as required
This is primarily an outdoor position which will require the successful candidate to work in all types of weather. Candidates must have a high attention to detail and be comfortable working alone.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
Marwood Ltd is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment practices. We promote employment equity in the workplace and believe that all employees should be treated fairly and with respect. We encourage underrepresented groups to apply including Women, Indigenous Peoples, Visible Minorities and Persons with Disabilities.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.