Marwood Ltd. is a dynamic producer of value-added forest products for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. With several operations in Atlantic Canada, we serve markets throughout North America and Europe.
Marwood Ltd has opportunities for candidates to join our team as part of our Operational Leadership Development Program! These positions are located at our head office just outside of Fredericton, NB.
As part of this program, you will receive exposure to several aspects of our operation including production management, operations analytics, and process improvement. Depending on individual strengths, you may move into a role as a Production Coordinator, Operations Analyst or Process Improvement Analyst within the Operations team!
Ideally, candidates will have education or experience in one of the following fields:
- Mechanical, Electrical, or Civil Engineering or Engineering Technology
- Forestry or Forest Technology
- Another suitable combination of education and experience
- Preference will be given to those with supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting
Additionally, to be successful in many of our positions at Marwood, you must have:
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- High attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude
- Computer skills
If you are interested in joining the Marwood Team, please submit your application to: